Testing the pH of your water
The pH test strips have four color pads and are dipped in water and then compared to a color chart to determine the pH of your water. The steps to test the water pH are:
1. Fill a small container with water (do not use running water).
2. Take one pH test strip out of packet.
3. Dip the strip into the water for 2-5 seconds getting all four color pads wet.
4. Shake the test strip to remove excess water.
5. Wait for 15 seconds for tap water or 3 minutes for filtered water.
6. Match the color pads to the color chart below.
If you need any assistance (include a picture of the test strip if possible), call or text 678-653-4060 or email PocketGarden@AquaTerraFarm.com